High Pan Induction of Wanted Aluminum Anti-stick Marble-28cm | Bronkitchen ©
- This product is sent from our EU store.
- Buy now and you receive it in 2 - 5 days
High induction of forged aluminum anti-stick marble induction-28cm is a pot of 28 cm deep with an exclusive marble coating. It is made of high quality aluminum, which has excellent thermal conductivity, heat is well balanced and evenly distributed over the entire surface. It has a marble coating of an anti-stick layer, without pfo, lead or mercury. The marble surface is manufactured respectfully with the environment so that its food retains vitamins and nutrients. The lid is made of tempered glass with a steam outlet that is perfect to see the dishes while cooking, blocking all the nutrients and the taste inside. The pot is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction.
- Modern and elegant design kitchen pot
- Made of die-cast aluminum.
- Jasped 3-layer anti-stick coating
- Durable, resistant and non-stick
- Heat resistant glass cap with steam vent
- It can be used on an induction plate.
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- The heat is distributed quickly and evenly
- Ecological and non-toxic.
- Pfoa, cadmium and without lead
- The outer cover is tougher and can last longer than normal coatings.
- Apt for the dishwasher
- The aluminum handles allow the use of the pot in the oven.
- Suitable for all kitchens, including induction kitchens.
- Oven suitable (no lid)
- Color: Red, Gray, Black
- Material: die-cast aluminum
- Coating layer: 3 layer marble coating
- Top material: glass and stainless steel
- Size: 28cm
- Suitable for oven: yes
Immediately after cooking, cool your skillet on a heat resistant surface. Do not attempt to cool pouring cold water into the hot pot. If there are dry food spots, immerse your pans into hot water before continuing. Clean your kitchen utensils with a soft detergent and warm water. Ideally, use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for non-stick surfaces. Our kitchen utensils are designed to provide maximum performance with minimal effort. Wash your hands with warm water and soap is usually enough to clean the utensils. Alternatively, you can clean your kitchen utensils with a dishwasher. We recommend that your hands wash to prolong the useful life of the product. Do not use the heat extremely high in your kitchen utensils. Avoid using a hard sponge and sharp metallic utensils such as holders and knives in the inner lining. Do not let empty kitchen utensils in a hot burner or in a hot oven after cooking. Place silicone handles away from direct heat. Do not leave unattended hot oil on the kitchen utensils. Do not store food in your kitchen utensils after cooking, instead of using another container.
What is Pfaa?
PFOA is the standard abbreviation in perfluoroocurtanic acid. It is used in the manufacturing process of a multitude of products such as non-stick coatings, microwave compatible packaging, some textiles, stain-resistant carpets, pizza boxes that do not absorb fat ...
100% safe payment form at your disposal
Your payment information is processed safely. We do not store credit card information and we do not have access to your credit card information.